Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    you haven't paid enough attention.

    MARK INGRAM.

    Three straight career high games, exploding tonight for 247 yards on 24 carries with one TD.
    Averaging 10 YPC, 118 yards after contact, plus 23 yards rushing.
    Sets a record for rushing yards at Bryant-Denny stadium.

    IF he isnt in the Heisman discussion now, I dont know what he will have to do.

    Alabama up on South Carolina 20-6 with 4 mins to go in the 4th.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    Alabama wins 20-6.
    With all the penalties and turnovers (4), Alabama was able to hang tough and pull out a hard fought win.

    Ingram led the Tide in receiving and rushing. The Bama D was nasty as usual, not allowing a TD, 6 points allowed overall.

    Not a pretty win, but a win against a good USC team nonetheless.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    I agree 100%

    If you can include Tony Pike , Jordan Shipley , or Jimmy Clausen , then you can put Ingram in there. IMO he should be at the TOP.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    As the UT fans know, next week is the Bama/UT game in Tuscaloosa.
    It will be a dog fight. Bama struggled mightly today passing the ball, I worry that UT may be able to slow the Bama rushing game down.

    Bama's defense will be a tough task for the UT offense, but it seems to be clicking on all cylinders now.
    Coming off the bye week, UT will be ready.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    I see it being a typical SEC game and I see UT slowing Ingram down a little, which means close to 100 yards +/-, and the game going out 13-10, 16-13, 9-6, or something along those lines. There will be a lot of 8-9 men in the box for both sides forcing the other to throw the ball and will come down to which QB turns the ball over the least. Special teams and turnover will be the key.

    Rivalry games are always difficult to predict so it is hard telling what will happen. Should be a good one and I can't wait until 3:30 Saturday
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    Ingram should get it...hands down.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If this man isnt on your Heisman list..

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    I see it being a typical SEC game and I see UT slowing Ingram down a little, which means close to 100 yards +/-, and the game going out 13-10, 16-13, 9-6, or something along those lines. There will be a lot of 8-9 men in the box for both sides forcing the other to throw the ball and will come down to which QB turns the ball over the least. Special teams and turnover will be the key.

    Rivalry games are always difficult to predict so it is hard telling what will happen. Should be a good one and I can't wait until 3:30 Saturday
    I be ****, I was pretty accurate I do believe.....
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •